- The human body depends on pure and clean water to perform its everyday functions like digestion, blood regulation and temperature, detoxification and respiration. In particular, the ability of your body to flush out harmful toxins and to correctly assimilate nutrients will depend heavily on your intake of clean and chemical-free water. The more toxins, stress and pollutants that your body faces every day, the more water it needs.
Quality Drinking Water is your top PriorityThe quality and quantity of the water that you use huge determines the ability of your body to shed excessive fats and to properly maintain the largest organ of your body – your skin. Whilst your whole body is 72% water, your skin is 80% water. Plentiful water will be required to maintain the elasticity as well as the moisture barrier of your skin. Your blood is more than 90% water and uses water so as to transport nutrients, oxygen, and antibodies all over the body.
Water filter system Vs other solutionsTo make sure that your body will always be flourished by healthy and pure water, you should use a water filter system. A water filter system provides improved tasting as well as better smelling drinking water through removing bacterial contaminants and chlorine. The point of use water filter ensures full elimination of lead from drinking water right away before consumption, therefore preventing this dangerous substance from penetrating your body. The purchase of the countertop filter leads to a source of clean and healthy water which costs much less compared to bottled water. Water filters substantially the danger of colon cancer, rectal cancer as well as bladder cancer through removing chlorine & chlorine byproducts from potable water. A solid block carbon water filter could selectively eliminate dangerous contaminants from potable water whilst retaining healthy mineral deposits which balance the pH of the water. Consuming clean and filtered water secures your body from any harmful disease and it results to overall improved health. A water filter gives clean and healthy water for cooking and in drinking in the convenience of tap water.
Advantages of a Water Filter SystemA water filter reduces the danger of gastrointestinal disease by over 33% through eliminating giardia and cryptosporidium from potable water. Drinking pure water is important for kids. A water filter provides the healthiest water for the developing immune system of a child. A water filter offers the ultimate line of protection between the body and more than 2100 known toxins which might be present in potable water. Your Greatest Options When It Comes to a Water Filter System You have different choices to select from when it comes to a water filter system. A water filter system is available in different categories to choose from:
- Pitcher or carafe style filter
- Reverse osmosis filter
- Ion exchange filter
- Distillation filter
- Carbon block and granular carbon filters
- The weather cold and with a leaking water heater, that’s not good. At times like this, you can always ask for water heater repair or water heater replacement services. But before that, it’s a great idea to first learn more of the different water heaters available. With so many of them in the market how do you know which the best is? Well, there’s no need to worry for this water heating guide will help you in finding the best water heater to fight the cold.
The Common Water HeaterWater heater is one of household appliances most ordinarily used which often not assumed of until it finally breaks. They are handy devices pumping warm water over your home’s pipes to the showerhead & faucet. In a typical household, heating water is the 2nd biggest expense in utility bills and so it extremely important that your water heater properly works.
Types of Water HeatersBefore buying a water heater, you must first recognize the different types of water heaters to choose from. There is not one type that can be a solution but each of these water heaters has their own set of advantages & disadvantages.
- Conventional Water Heater
- Heat Pump
- Tankless Water Heater [caption id="attachment_109" align="alignright" width="76"] Navien High Efficiency Tankless Water Heater[/caption]
Choosing Quality Water HeatersWhen choosing the water heater to buy, there are factors to consider including capacity, type, whether it needs a plumber to install, plus features such as warranty, glass-lined tanks, plastic or brass drain valves and more. The amount of water that your water heater holds is especially important in choosing the right water heater suiting your family’s needs. Aside from the mentioned types of water heater, there is also solar water heater and condensing water heater to choose from. Each of these types has their own purpose, advantage and disadvantages. As such, being familiar with how they works and the features that come with them will make choosing the right water heater easier for you.
If you cannot decide what is the best option for you and your family, Call us 416-875-4802 and we will help you with every question that you might have.